A New Housing Development in Hamilton That Homeowners Can Count on for Convenience
When you’re looking for a home that’s right for you, there are endless criteria that need to be met aside from the look, feel and style of the house itself.
These criteria take the form of questions during the shopping process, and need to be taken into consideration for every buyer. Depending on your living situation, you may have some or all of the following to ask before you can consider whether or not you’ve found the right place to live:
- Is it close to work?
- Is it close to schools?
- Is shopping simple? Is it close, or do I need to take a road trip every time I get groceries?
- Am I by any sights and sounds of the city?
- Am I miles away from main roads?
- What else is there to do for fun around here?
At Summit Park, homeowners will find good answers to all of these. Our community has something to offer everyone.
Summit Park Amenities
Hamilton Mountain Real Estate Where Everything is Nearby
Situated in a main growth area of Hamilton, Summit Park has a little bit of everything right around the corner.
- We’re right by several amenities for shopping, making it easy to do a quick grocery run or to get a full load of food for a few weeks
- We’re a quick drive away from several main areas of Hamilton, giving you easy access to anything going on in the city
- The Eramosa Karst 285 acre conservation area right in your backyard
- We have a new high school (Bishop Ryan) on site as well as 2 elementary schools coming soon (Catholic + Public school)
- We’re right by The QEW and The 403 via The Red Hill Valley Parkway and The Lincoln Alexander Parkway, giving commuters and those who visit Toronto and other nearby cities frequently a simple way to get there
Whether you prefer to live close to the shops, are constantly out on the town, or want to be close to the kids’ school or your place of work, Summit Park’s nearby amenities make it a prime choice for houses for sale in Hamilton Mountain that meet your needs and lifestyle.
Contact us or Visit Our Sales Centre Today
To learn more about the amenities close to our community, contact us or stop by our sales office today.