Staying in Hamilton over the March break? Not really sure where to go or what things to plan with the family? Allow the team at Multi-Area Developments to help. Get ahead of the game and check out some of the cool and interesting places that Hamilton has to offer. You might just stumble upon something amazing.
Read on to discover our top picks…
- Fun on the Farm – Why not visit one of the many farms in the area? Learn about farming life and spot a couple of animals on the way. Check out a farmer’s market too. Find out more.
- Park Play – Check out Confederation Park located on the shores of Lake Ontario. Have a nice walk around or check out the many attractions in the area. Find out more.
- Garden Gallivanting – The Royal Botanic Garden boasts five glorious gardens and four nature sanctuaries. A great place to spot some pretty foliage and wildlife. Find out more.
- Do Something Different – Westfield Maple Syrup Festival runs on March 13th and 14th. Discover maple syrup and all that it has to offer. Explore historical and modern methods of making syrup, or try a reasonably-priced pancake breakfast. Find out more.
- Adventure Awaits – Adventure Village is the place to be. Attractions galore with something for everyone. Try out laser tag, bungee trampoline or even gemstone mining. Fun to be had for all ages. Find out more.
- Museum Madness – Visit the Battlefield House Museum and Park for some fun and fascinating hands-on activities for the whole family. March 11th – March 15th. Find out prices and more information.
- Wonderful Waterfalls – Did you know that Hamilton is home to more than 100 waterfalls? All of them are within a reasonable distance. Some of the most popular waterfalls include Webster Falls and Tiffany Falls. Most come with conservation trails, so you can get up close and personal to take some great photos. Consider making a check-list and see how different they are from one another. Find out more.
Whatever you plan this March break, there’s a lot of fun to be had in Hamilton.